To be eligible for an ITIC card, you must be a teacher, professor or instructor engaged in full time employment at an accredited educational establishment for a minimum of 18 hours per week and for a minimum of one academic year.

If you are in the USA please click here for more information about the ITIC Card.

Please get in contact with your local Travel Expert to find out more information about booking a teacher fare in your local area.