STA Travel Cares

How can we help?

Am I eligible for an ISIC card?

You will need to be one of the following:

- a full time student (at least 15 hours per week for a minimum of 12 weeks) or:

- a UK Open University student with registration for 60 points or:

- a Gap Year student with a confirmed uni/college place after your Gap Year

There is a minimum age of twelve years old, but no maximum age limit.

If you are in the USA please click here for more information about the ISIC Card.

Have More Questions? Contact Us

< Previous Question Next Question >