No - due to the nature of your issue we will need to speak to you in real time.
For emergencies related to travel within the next 72 hours please call us our 24/7 Incident Support Desk line on +44 151 559 3930.
- Any flight changes made within 72 hours are more likely to incur higher fare and/or tax difference due to limited availability. If you have a Multiflex pass, the pass covers the airline date change fee and STA Travel admin fee, but you will need to pay for any difference in fare and/or tax plus any other applicable airline fees (re-route fee, no-show fee etc.).
Alternatively, you may want to speak to us via Live Chat. When we are available (i.e not chatting to other customers) you will see a purple "Live Chat" button at the bottom of your screen. If we are not showing as available, please CALL US.
Please have your STA Travel booking reference handy when contacting us. You can find this in the big orange box at the top of your itinerary.
If you are planning on extending your trip, don't forget to extend your insurance. It is your responsibility to ensure that it is extended before you confirm your new flight(s). We are unable to extend insurance on the phone number above. Please contact your booking store directly for more information on extensions. If you booked online, please visit http://www.statravel.com/worldwide.htm to find your local sales phone number.
24/7 Insurance hotlines (STA Travel Insurance only)
If you have purchased insurance with us and you need medical assistance, need to make a claim etc. you will need to call Allianz* on one of their 24/7 numbers below.
For bookings made in:
- Australia please call +61 733 057 499
- Austria please call +43 1525 03 245
- Germany please call +49 89 6 24 24 245
- New Zealand please call +64 800 400 132
- Singapore please call +65 6327 2210
- South Africa please call +27 87 195 0581
- Switzerland (French and German) please call +41 44 202 00 00
- Thailand please call +66 2305 8525
- UK please call +44 20 8666 9387
- *USA please call GBG on 1.905.669.4920